Designy-ish favorites in Stockholm:
1. Go to Designtorget (a shop) to look around (fake Tomado rack in the upper picture)
2. The NK department store. Check out the colored Moleskines for example!
3. Fotografiska (photography museum) is worth the walk! Go there.
4. Dress up like crazy and have dinner at Riche. Check out the little guys holding your bill. (very expensive but crazy experience.)
5. Be happy when you see these deers with red ribbons.
When this post appears online, I am in Switserland! What a fab way to start the new year. Stockholm and Bern in one month. 2013, I like how you start! Have a great weekend everyone xoxo